Thursday, June 23, 2011

what I wore --- baby prostitute edition

RAHHH! 1950s derby girls know how to kick some ass!

I love me some crop tops and hot pants! The 1970s are kickin' and ever since the loss of my winter bear belly, I can say I'm glad. Let me preface the next few sentences with: bodies of all kinds are beautiful. There. That said, one time I clicked on an episode of What Not to Wear where the poor gal was rockin' a 'flesh belt' (their words not mine) of great proportions. A flesh belt is basically an exposed muffin top. Like any awesome person, I've rattled and rolled my way into many-a-pair of too-tight shorts only to be let down by the mirror. Sausage casing legs and, yes, a flesh belt. Y'know what I say? Fuck it. No lithe figure here, I work with what I got and thank God for my beautifully functioning body.


I think my Forever 21 finds with honkin' zippers are great. Unless they make it look like you got a fupa goin' on --- but I still love you even if they do!


And not to toot my own fashion sense but I don't think a greater crop top beyond my pug life one exists. If I pair these bad boys with a fatty cork wedge I look like I'm about to work a corner, no shame in telling the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment