Thursday, July 21, 2011

summer smoke

I have no idea why banana cupcakes sound so delicious --- that's why a batch is currently baking on this hot, hot Thursday. At 400-some calories a pop, all I can say is YUM!!


I decided to make my own Elie Tahari inspired necklace featured on P.S. - I made this.... I'm pretty pleased with my first attempt! I'm gonna try and make it more drape-y the next time around, I even picked up some silver and gold pony beads because, big surprise to me, I don't have any. My bead collection is extensive too!

Thigh-crossin' flattering iPhone pose, yup.

I know my review of Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoat in Snow Blast was much to be desired but I'm absolutely thrilled to say I love the lacquer in Antiqued Gold. It looks like I dipped my fingers into gold dust and every time I look at my fingers I get warm fuzzies, no exaggeration! Some of the polish breached onto my fingertips and I don't care. Cuz who else seen the leprechaun say yeeeeahhh! Yeaaaah! Most certainly found my pot of gold with this nail polish.

^^I wrote this before I wrote basically the same thing in a comment below. I don't want to edit it out because I like what I wrote, hah! Cupcakes are almost done, see ya!

1 comment: